Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mother's Day Gift workshop May 4th

Had my first Jumpstart party last night and had a blast! I really appreciate my friends and their willingness to leave their husbands and family at home once in awhile to share "big girl time"!! It was so fun to see how everyone put their own spin on the card I was demo-ing... So here's what is up next: Mother's Day is right around the corner, and what mom wouldn't like a home-made gift?? I will be holding this workshop at my home on Friday, May 4th at 8pm. My kids have a baseball game at 5:30 that night, so we'll start a little later- just tell your husbands 6:30pm and go out to dinner with your girlfriends then bring them over to my place!! The workshop if $5 for the projects or free if you purchase $15 in products that night. Hope to see you all soon- Korie



No comments:

Post a Comment